Hello to all!

Discovered these forums a few weeks ago, finally made myself join as there's a wealth of knowledge here I would like to be part of!

My current Legion is Ultramarines - Been collecting them since my return to the hobby around 2 years ago, however its only since B@C was released that I have collected a Heresy army.

My second Legion (Its impossible to have just one) that I started recently is going to be Blood Angels. I expect to start making some plogs soon for progress.

Current location is Bristol, UK. Hoping to start going to some events soon!

Thanks for reading!

@Celestan

There's quite a good HH Scene here in Bristol via Bristol Vanguard. We generally have a monthly gaming night on the first Wednesday of the month.

A group of us did a Victory is Vengence campaign last year and we're carrying on our characters into a full blown Shadow War campaign starting soon.

Additionally another member of the group is running a ZM type campaign each month as well.

@Celestan

There's quite a good HH Scene here in Bristol via Bristol Vanguard. We generally have a monthly gaming night on the first Wednesday of the month.

A group of us did a Victory is Vengence campaign last year and we're carrying on our characters into a full blown Shadow War campaign starting soon.

Additionally another member of the group is running a ZM type campaign each month as well.

Sounds good!

If I ever get the time (kids/work/wife dependant) I'll try to check it out.