Raglan

The jungle just came alive!!!

I can smell the gorgonzola from over here in the north west of the UK....

Please don't say I've collected a cheesy list without even knowing. 

Never played with the Mechanicum and never read the book, just collected what I liked the look of  :unsure:

This force will never get any bigger, but perfect for IW allies. 

They are immense. Quite a unique scheme that I never seen anything close to!

I do like the Mechinicum models. Like you say, good with IW. Something more to burn holes in my wallet.

How do you do the green OSL?

Everything looks awesome.  But, I still hate the GW flying stand.  Check out Dragon Forge Design for an alternate flying stand.  They have a couple different sized clear acrylic rods in several lengths as alternate flying stands. They even pre drill whatever resin base you want to fit the rod perfectly.  I have a 1/2" (they also have 1/4" and 3/4" rod) rod and a circular 100mm resin base (same exact size as the one that comes with the Vulturax) ready and waiting for when I get a Vulturax of my own. . . looking back I should have just bought 2 flying stand/base sets instead of 1.  :D 

A very unique scheme. Very well painted. How are you churning out this volume of stuff? How much free time have you seriously got? This force would take me a whole year to paint with nothing else on the painting radar!

A very unique scheme. Very well painted. How are you churning out this volume of stuff? How much free time have you seriously got? This force would take me a whole year to paint with nothing else on the painting radar!

I've had most of these units for ages mate, the initial batch I bought off ebay for an absolute bargain almost 18 months. 

Everything looks awesome.  But, I still hate the GW flying stand.  Check out Dragon Forge Design for an alternate flying stand. 

You are absolutely right mate, GW flying stands are complete shite.