storm666

Dreadnought drop Pod gone?

I am so hoping for a plastic one!!!

I've got one in the cupboard waiting to be built, so I hope they wait till I've finished it (roughly 2023...) before they release a plastic one otherwise I would be very tempted!

I've got one in the cupboard waiting to be built, so I hope they wait till I've finished it (roughly 2023...) before they release a plastic one otherwise I would be very tempted!

Don't do it mate, sell it and hope for the best  ;)

I'd buy 3 plastic ones immediately and paint them in neutral colours.

Not a bad plan at all, especially if you have multiple forces that could use them (i.e. have Leviathans in).

Not sure if it is the same, but they took the dreadclaw down or it was listed as unavailable for a while and FW said it was due to repacking them all into boxes instead of bags.

they got tired of dealing with the rules so they ditched it :P

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I am guessing they are redoing it as there have been quite a few posts, blogs and pictures of how bad the model is. You can find quite a few comments and pics on this forum. It certainly is not up to the standards of their recent stuff.

Lost of the stock was sold in November. Moulds are being re-done and the kit will probably be put into a box which is why it's off the website.

If it's off the site, its normally a sign that it's due to go back up fairly soon (like the Dreadclaw a few weeks ago). Probably building up stock levels again.

Lost of the stock was sold in November. Moulds are being re-done and the kit will probably be put into a box which is why it's off the website.

If it's off the site, its normally a sign that it's due to go back up fairly soon (like the Dreadclaw a few weeks ago). Probably building up stock levels again.

You have just dashed my hopes and dreams - thanks for that  <_<