Sign in to follow this  
Castus

Leman Russ Project

That is awesome. Well done you. Are you going to 'dirty' it up or leave him as is? I think I'd leave him as he is now....

Thank you. Yea, I'm gonna go for more of a clean/bright look. Still have a ton of work blending and what not on the non metalics. I thought about pushing the contrast a tad on the armour/ceramite plates but I feel it may look to irregular. Right now it has a touch of wear/shadow.

Not happy with the hilt of the sword. Hard that is.

Thank you all for compliments. I'll be working on more this weekend (work long 12s and nights, and it won't start until Sunday evening). Got caught up working on IFs past weekend.

Looks incredible! Extra props for pulling it off with light colors; it must be very unforgiving. The NMM is really nice, especially how you do that black - blue - white fade on the sword. Amazing!

gallery_3574_534_2428255.jpg

Still correcting blending in areas on the sword. Then I got the underside to do a little bit of each weapon, then doodads and trim a little more... and and and.... :P

This is the miniature that never ends :P

Looks incredible! Extra props for pulling it off with light colors; it must be very unforgiving. The NMM is really nice, especially how you do that black - blue - white fade on the sword. Amazing!

Used drakenhof nightshade with lahmian medium and layered on top of a white base coat. Not sure how many layers i did though. Afterward I corrected with layers of white to crop and make clean and blend, as well as blend the drakenhof in areas again (i think, or something like that).