Sign in to follow this  
DarthJake12

New list please review!

World Eaters

Legiones Astartes

Khârn the Bloody: Gorechild 190

15 Tactical Space Marines: Tactical Sergeant (artificer armour; power fist; melta bombs); 14 Tactical Space Marines; chainaxes; legion vexilla 245

15 Tactical Space Marines: Tactical Sergeant (artificer armour; power fist; melta bombs); 14 Tactical Space Marines; chainaxes; legion vexilla 245

3 Rapier Carriers: 3 × laser destroyer array 165

8 Red Butcher Terminators: Devoured (chainfist; chainfist); 7 Red Butcher Terminators; 7 × second power axe 430

• Spartan Assault Tank: armoured ceramite; pintle-mounted multi-melta 340

Javelin Attack Speeder Squadron

• Javelin Attack Speeder: pintle-mounted multi-melta; hull-mounted twin-linked lascannon 75

• Javelin Attack Speeder: pintle-mounted multi-melta; hull-mounted twin-linked lascannon 75

Spartan Assault Tank: pintle-mounted multi-melta 320

Spartan Assault Tank: armoured ceramite; pintle-mounted multi-melta 340

2,500 points

No row, I just don't have the point aviablie to take another troop choice. Let me know what you think! Also I want to know if it's fluffy enough, I want to stay as far away from 40kness as possible, I'm still thinking three Spartans might be too much. Thanks guys!

for the fluffy encounter 3 spartans might be too much... for facing a tourney list I'd say 3 spartans is too big of a pointsink into transports(even if it is a spartan)

It's quite specialized but might work... Beware though specialized armies like this either sink or fly, there is no real middle ground, Either your opponent manages your spartans with his army or he doesn't have a counter to them.

I feel the rapiers dont fit in the list - this really feels like a jam it down your opponent's throat (which is fine cause its world eaters) list. I'd probably swap them for something else. maybe a vindicator with a machine spirit and laser destroyer. it'll be able to keep up with the army as it rolls foward and can still put out the same amount of fire power.

Thanks guys, I might swap the vindicates out for contemptors. I also want to find an alternative to using three Spartans. The event is a completely narrative event and I kinda thought a bunch of dudes hoping in the three biggest transports was fluffy for word eater but I don't want to be a douche lol

My recommendation is to go for a Kharybdis instead of one of the spartans.

-It's huge

-It's spikey

-It can transport loooooots of dudes

-It can wiggle and jiggle and burn the shit out of a lot of things, d6 hits per MODEL it flies over.

-4 hull points

-drop pod deep strike