Sign in to follow this  
DarthJake12

New world eater list please cc!

Hey everyone, so I am pretty sure I am done with my roughly 10k pt DG amry and have decided to do WE. originally it was a toss up between my for army being DG or WE and now i finally feel like its time to pull the trigger on a new army. So, how does this 3k pt WE list sound?

HQ: 1x Kharn - Legacy of Blood - ROW Berserker Assault 190pts

1x Primus Medicae  - Arty Armor - Chain Axe   105 pts

Troops: 2x 19 an tac squads - additional cc weapon (upgraded to chain axes) Sgt - Arty armor - Melta bomb - power fist - vexilla 586pts

1x 10 man tac squad - additional cc weapion (up graded to chain axes) Sgt - Arty armor - Melta bomb - power fist - vexilla RHINO - pintle multi melta 205 pts

Elites: 2x Apothecaries with chain axes 90pts

10x: red butchers all with additional power axe The Devourer 2x chain fist 520pts

Heavy support: 2x spartans w/ flare shield - armored ceramite - pintle mounted multi meltas 770pts

Low: Storm Lord w/ space marine crew 505pts

total: 2971 

The red butchers will be in the storm lord with Kharn, Two 19 man tac squads will have apothecaries attached to them in the spartans.

How does this list sound? Currently I am short 29 points so id like to hear some recommendations on what to add for those few extra points. This is my first attempt at building a world eater force, CC WELCOME!

At the list selection stage yes. They can run around on their own and are thus units of their own. You don't actually attach them to units until deployment and they don't have to stay with said unit. So are still considered a unit in there own.

I'd suggest dropping the multi melta from the rhino and the melta bomb from the sergeant. In my experince, the only legions who have success with those are Alpha Legion and Raven Guard since they infiltrate nice and close. Maybe you could give your apothecaries artificer armor with those saved points. 

I'd suggest dropping the multi melta from the rhino and the melta bomb from the sergeant. In my experince, the only legions who have success with those are Alpha Legion and Raven Guard since they infiltrate nice and close. Maybe you could give your apothecaries artificer armor with those saved points.

Multi meltas on rhinos a legitimate threat still after they have dumped their cargo. I take them all the time. If one rhino pops a single vehicle it makes its points back many times over