daismith906

Dai's Eaters of Worlds

Well done Dai, your legion will soon be combat effective ;)

Hopefully mate just need to buy another rhino & spartan, oh and paint them too lol

Cheers for the kind words, actually enjoyed painting these where painting my dark angels started to become a chore

Will post some WIP pics of kharn in next few days & maybe the contemptor when start that

thanks

Dai

cheers all

Yeah i agree pose isnt the greatest especially when FW messed up with face

here he is with blood

27-2_1.jpg

27-3.jpg

27-4_1.jpg

heres my wip chaplain

27-1_1.jpg

Working on another 10 tactical marines just with bolters and waiting for weather to get better so can prime the two rhinos and contemptor

Might have ordered Angron too lol

Hahaha sorry mate

Haven't been slacking finished another 10 tactical marines just waiting on more WE shoulder pads to arrive so once there painted up there done

Going to paint the contemptor this weekend, already finished paining the mannerisms weapons so just the main body to complete

Looking forward to angery Ron to arrive so can make a start on him

Had a crazy moment and next month decided I want buy a cerastus Atropos so best get saving the ££££

So managed to get this finished over week

w11.jpg

that leaves me 

x2 rhinos

a spartan

Angron

& 5 rampagers to paint and thats my 2000pts done

Slightly disappointed regarding the Dark Angels ROW released over weekend (this army was a stop gap til book 6 was released)

Apart from some nice weapon upgrades the actual rules are a bit meh

My 2 do list for the DA is Dreadnought drop pod, landraider & x5 lascannon squad to paint but might but these on hold until ive got my knight

cheers

Dai

Dai

Update time

Managed to finish this guy over the weekend

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

was really enjoyable to paint and looking forward to using him on the table as the rules make him a beast!!

Also managed to put together the spartan will relative ease (heard some horror stories when the tracks werent modelled on)

That leaves a rhino, spartan and 5 jump pack rampagers left to paint & thats my 2000pts done

Hopefully get these sorted next few weeks but trying to add a few more units to my dark angels too

Cheers

Dai

Cheers buddy

Been slow with updates

Managed to finish painting 5 rampagers last night with magnetised back packs (will post pics later) just need to paint the jump packs for them and there done

that just leaves the spartan and rhino left to paint (friends base coating them with airbrush for me) so depends on when i get them back i can get this project finished