Lexy

Lexy's World Eaters

Hello Ladies and Gens,

The 12th Legion of the World Eaters proudly presents Lexy’s “mudsoldiers”.

Established since 09.2012

The reason why I am started with the Legion of World Eaters, can best represent by this phrase

"Because we couldn’t be trusted. The Emperor needed a weapon that would never obey its own desires before those of the Imperium. He needed a weapon that would never bite the hand that feeds. The World Eaters were not that weapon. We’ve all drawn blades purely for the sake of shedding blood, and we’ve all felt the exultation of winning a war that never even needed to happen. We are not the tame, reliable pets that the Emperor wanted. The Wolves obey, when we would not. The Wolves can be trusted, when we never could. They have a discipline we lack, because their passions are not aflame with the Butcher’s Nails buzzing in the back of their skulls. The Wolves will always come to heel when called. In that regard, it is a mystery why they name themselves wolves. They are tame, collared by the Emperor, obeying his every whim. But a wolf doesn’t behave that way. Only a dog does. That is why we are the Eaters of Worlds, and the War Hounds no longer."

— Captain Khârn of the World Eaters Legion's 8th Assault Company, from his unpublished treatise The Eighteen Legions

gallery_2688_113_345977.jpg

Lord of War:

Lord Angron:

gallery_2688_112_88185.jpg

Warhound Titan; Titan Legion Audax

gallery_2688_179_83926.jpg

@all... thanks to you for the nice words.

@Sektor... yes an Ursus Claw, but there are no rules for it, i thought, hey why i shouldn't get the second titan weapon. So i fix the ursrs claw under the turbo laser Weapon.... . There are a more detailed pictures in my Gallery of the Scout Titans

@Nogle.... why jealous? Yes that could be. There is enough resin in the expedition fleet: box in cupboard: as Veterans, Breacher, Landraider, Droppods, Cataphractii, Assault Trooper, Rhinos, etc....

Good evening Ladies and gens

my last work...

gallery_2688_112_298489.jpg

I did the two cataphractii on the last rainy sunday...

gallery_2688_112_49636.jpg

i must thank Mr. kizzdougs for the idea...

gallery_2688_112_88123.jpg

a new tactical sarge for my first squad...

Hope you enjoy it...

In this Spirit...

Higher consciousness through harder contact.