lill

Lill's XIIth

I think FW does a good job of the gritty style. personally, I am a fan of the late 90's style. so my World Eaters (and Ogre Kingdom) are squeaky clean.

Looks real good Lill

I think FW does a good job of the gritty style. personally, I am a fan of the late 90's style. so my World Eaters (and Ogre Kingdom) are squeaky clean.

Looks real good Lill

Thank you! I really like the clean style on some stuff, but i think painting like this really suits the eaters of worlds, plus it's really funnand forgiving style to paint. The tanks feel more like painting on canvas than on models

Thank you! I really like the clean style on some stuff, but i think painting like this really suits the eaters of worlds, plus it's really funnand forgiving style to paint. The tanks feel more like painting on canvas than on models

Don't get me wrong I too like the clean style on some things. Mostly the "nicer" xenon and some sm chapters, just wish gritty was displayed a bit more than it is, though yes FW do a brilliant job of it for some things. And yes WE do look better looking like they're getting stuck in. The colour scheme is quite hard to pull off looking immaculate and clean without loosing depth.

Hello! Sorry for the long quiet time of no posting, but here goes. This month I have been painting and collecting the XIIth for year. In a celebratory manner i took some pictures of my legion:

7CC3F8FA-DA38-4D81-8FD8-C4974CCF5C60.jpg

2BD96E59-1EBB-47F0-AF51-F9380348986A.jpg

Tacs, tacs, tacs...

D43667C5-CA7D-447A-A6EC-BAE791C4BC27.jpg

Blurry Kharn and the medicae

0EA4FD41-008B-4C96-978E-0D91D4FC9F57.jpg

Assault squad in progress

E6AA1134-DD09-44F3-A3D7-9EDFFB9647E9.jpg

The three musketeers

2C56F8B5-3B92-4D8D-9CE9-2F70226DBAA7.jpg

the first unit I painted for the army, one that rarely sees action on the table top unfortunately :(

C0F6CA16-401F-4313-824C-BF7FC9AF7CC8.jpg

Stars of the Show

hope y'all like them

They're a rag tag band of merry psycho killers, they have no time for cleaning or synchronizing their wardrobe choices, there is ony carnage at the top of the agenda ;)

The dozers are from kromlech via ebay. I've always found it odd that there are no good gw dozers for the land raider chassis. These fit the bill really well since i believe in wysiwygftw