betrayer41

Warriors of the Red Sand

haha legion specific anything as well as vehicles and any and all characters or anything like the praetors come from forgeworld but for the more basics.....ebay it is. Regardless im glad its finally here i stayed up until about 2:30 wokring on the contemptor and am loving it

It's ok. I'm tough like that. 

Real talk though; I have Forge World stuff, and I have Forgery World stuff. Primarily it's an access thing. Forge World has a serious issue with certain credit cards and banks, and I have to go through a lot of work to get ahold of their products, usually calling them and doing it over the phone. There aren't enough local events to get access to a FW booth. So I have gone to easier paths, but mostly for the things you'd call bitz orders. Resellers are a great way to get the parts that you'd have to buy a bunch of kits and have a bitz box full of resin for.

Thats how it is for me too, mainly for bits and troops i try to get as much as i can from FW but sometimes its unrealistic. Ive been very happy with the quality of recasts. Have any of you visited or used the forge world discount site? this topic is probably suited for another thread

Thats how it is for me too, mainly for bits and troops i try to get as much as i can from FW but sometimes its unrealistic. Ive been very happy with the quality of recasts. Have any of you visited or used the forge world discount site? this topic is probably suited for another thread

Go on..

Don't use the discount site... I tried that with a 100 euro purchase on July 1st.... Still haven't even finished processing my order. Stopped answering emails a month ago.

All of my stuff is Forgeworld but figured I would try an easier route (and slightly cheaper) but nooooo that's what I get for trying to cheat!

I'm not super keen to start another thread on this, it is a bit sketchy to support resellers on any wide basis, but we've managed to put together a pretty good list of which sites are trustworthy and do good molds. Anyone who wants some more info can PM me. I got burned once a few years ago with a 5 month order, but since then I've gotten some good product in due time.