Relentless

New bloody tank innit!

I think it's versatility again which makes it win.

Ok it's you g to be hard to take down flare shields still but has manouverabulity to get into side armour.

No tanks to hit? Delete a terminator unit instead.

I think 2 with dozer blades and an Arcus with skyfire shells would be a good HS trio...

I like the look and the rules seem fun, but it's another heavy support choice. I'm overwhelmed with HS choices and struggle to fit anything new in, so goes from must have now to something I may get at some point.

I still think the tank looks cool but rule wise a littel meh, I dont see it much as a "Tank Destroyer" more as a short range terminator lawn mower.

I agree, the gun seems to need more oomph. I argue its hard to beat the original for all round utility

I think re the main gun it's a bit deceptive. It actually has a huge threat potential which matches the fluff really well. I mean, it's almost a mini D gun Vs superheavies and it can 1 shot a typhon or Knight (it's *very* good in the flank of knights), but it keeps more versatility with the burst fire than a venator for example. Just like with the punisher, its a bit more deceptive than the arcus, which is probs a tad cheap, but which also will never last past turn 1 Vs anyone sensible. Whereas the others are more interesting threats when used correctly

God I love the look of this tank, I've always been a fan of ridiculous oversized plasma weapons on vehicles. The rules seem a bit meh, especially compared to the Arcus, but oh well. My Alphas will be getting one of these as a counterattack unit for sure!

Massive oversized gun...terribly short range...only 6 shots at best (from the main gun). Not a fan at all. I would rethink if the range was at least 36". But its expensive and short ranged and the output isn't enough to make sure it kills everything at that short range.

Its just asking to get itself blown up by proper anti tank well before its in range.

The problem is that GW have always viewed a Plasma Weapon as an Anti Tank weapon which we all know it's not. I like the versatility but they have just made the Plasma Predator a little redundant now as this can't be punched to death.

The only thing I am disappointed with is the AV increase to the rear, every other Sicaran chases has the same rear AV and I bet that changes in the official rules release

Love the way this thing looks, the rules and points cost I'm less excited about. It seems excessively costed for one strength 9 ap 2 shot at 24 inches, even with all it's special rules. And if I wanted to mow down terminators I'd rather have an arcus. I was waiting for this one with baited breath, and now find myself terribly disappointed by it.  :(

Love the way this thing looks, the rules and points cost I'm less excited about. It seems excessively costed for one strength 9 ap 2 shot at 24 inches, even with all it's special rules. And if I wanted to mow down terminators I'd rather have an arcus. I was waiting for this one with baited breath, and now find myself terribly disappointed by it.  :(

You know, actually, looking at the 40k rules, that version has Heavy 3 with the Sustained Burst mode. I'm thinking the Heavy 1 for the 30k rules is a typo, because Heavy 3 with the +D3 hull points on a pen would make sense with how it's described in the fluff blurb and would make its ridiculous points cost make sense.

Should definitely ask via e-mail and FB. Even if they did intend Heavy 1, it should be changed to Heavy 3, or get a points cost reduction, and the only way they'll change it is through feedback.

You expect Heavy 3?! You are a hard sell for any piece of kit. It'd have the potential to take 12 hullpoints in a single round of shooting that way. 

It's not that bad, it's just a bit short on range. I don't think it stops me wanting other heavy slots but it's not terrible as is.