Sign in to follow this  
Mordian7th

Bases to match Abbadon/Loken/Horus

Howdy folks,

I'm gearing up to dive into a new SoH force and that's got me thinking about bases - I know I'm going to pick up the Abbadon/Loken set as well as the big H and thought I'd see if anyone has a suggestion on finding bases that may be a reasonable match. I'm leaning towards either the Urban Rubble or Scrapyard sets from Secret Weapon as I have a 15% off the whole order coupon I picked up at NOVA, but would totally be up for other options/other manufacturers if there's a better option to be had...

Cheers!

I used the urban rubble from SWM and liked it very much.  Blended pretty well with the Abaddon/Loken bases.  The only issue is there are only 10 different 32mm bases so you have to add more bits to them to get different.  

Cheers folks!

@Scar - Aye, I do love DragonForge bases, but their backlog of several months to get bases in-hand is a bummer. It is understandable due to it being just basically one guy working out of his garage, and I will say his bases are some of the best I've used in the past. It's hard to argue with Secret Weapon's "Ordered one day, shipped the next" fulfillment but their base selection isn't quite as tasty.

Cheers folks!

@Scar - Aye, I do love DragonForge bases, but their backlog of several months to get bases in-hand is a bummer. It is understandable due to it being just basically one guy working out of his garage, and I will say his bases are some of the best I've used in the past. It's hard to argue with Secret Weapon's "Ordered one day, shipped the next" fulfillment but their base selection isn't quite as tasty.

I agree with this. Surprised he hasn’t had the chance for expansion. Everyone I know out here says his bases are the best and buy them if they can wait for them