PastelAvenger

Unusual Praetor Loadout Conversions

I know we all have conversions of our Praetors with Paragon Blades and Power Fists but I was wondering if people would be willing to share any models they have made with the less known wargear for example dual lightning claws.

This model probably never sees the light of day compared to your others but you still have a soft spot for it.

I like fist and lightening claw for the look, but it's inferior to paragon fist

The trouble is the lack of ap2 means the predator will run into a brick wall when faced even with a tactical sergeant!

As a Thousand Sons guy, I'm going force axe and asphyx bolt pistol with my praetor, but then again the games I've played have shown my characters to be a fickle and craven lot and they generally try to avoid getting into melee. ;)

I'm working on a converted Praetor in Artificer armour with twin Thunder Hammers. Pretty sure it's not even a legal build, let alone effective. I've wanted to do an twin-hammer HQ since seeing an illustration (possibly by Karl Kopinski) in a Space Marine codex a few editions back.

The basis is the limited edition Ultramarine Herald, I've scraped off the 'U's and gave him a crested MK3 helm. I'll post some pictures when I get home.