Sign in to follow this  
Arq

Arq's Dark Brotherhood - ToS

Hello chaps,

Throne of Skulls tickets bought for August and I'll be taking the Dark Brotherhood lead by the Nemean himself. 

So I thought I'd share my progress here..  

Here are a couple of elements from my Techmarine clan.  Techmarines Rhino with many bells and whistles and his attendant gun-servitor who has nicely agreed to carry his conversion beamer. 

Still to build: Techmarine :/ 

post-16371-0-98079200-1497002303_thumb.jpg

post-16371-0-67142200-1497002304_thumb.jpg

post-16371-0-98243000-1497002304_thumb.jpg

Just realised this isn't the best place to post pictures so i'll share my list instead.. 

Blackshields: Outlanders [1788pts]
Loyalist 

HQ
The Nemean Reaver [180pts]
Legion Centurion [130pts]: Artificer Armour, Rad Grenades, Refractor Field, Relics of the Dark Age of Technology, Volkite Serpenta . Consul: Moritat
Nathaniel Garro [175pts]

Elites
Legion Destroyer Squad [215pts]: 4x Legion Destroyer Space Marine, Missile Launcher with Suspensor Web and Rad Missiles Only . Legion Destroyer Sergeant: Artificer Armour, 2x Phosphex Bombs, Power Weapon
Techmarine Covenant [142pts]
Legion Techmarine: Conversion Beamer, Servo-automata . . Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier: Dozer Blade, Hunter-killer Missile, MultiMelta

Troops 
Blackshield Marauder Squad [500pts]: 2x Exchange chainsword/combat blade for a Power Weapon, 2x Heavy Chainsword, 9x Marauders . Land Raider Proteus: Explorator Augury Web, Twin-Linked Lascannon . Marauder Chief: Lightning Claw, Rad Grenades

Blackshield Marauder Squad [221pts]: 9x Marauders, 2x Xenos Deathlock . Marauder Chief: Combi-weapon, Rad Grenades

Lords of War 
War Machine Detachment [400pts]: Cerastus Knight-Lancer

Allied Detachment (Talons of the Emperor) [1037pts]
 HQ 
Sisters of Silence Oblivion Knight-Centura [115pts]: Archaeotech Pistol, Bolt Pistol Group, Paragon Blade

Troops 
Legio Custodes Custodian Guard Squad [330pts] . Custodian Guard: Guardian Spear . Custodian Guard: Guardian Spear . Custodian Guard: Guardian Spear . Custodian Guard: Guardian Spear . Custodian Guard: Guardian Spear . Custodian Guard . . Magisterium Vexilla and a Master-Crafted Power Weapon: Power Sword

Elites 
Sisters of Silence Oblivion Knight Cadre [137pts]: Execution Blade, 8x Oblivion Knight . Oblivion Knight Mistress: Bolt Pistol, Execution Blade

Fast Attack 
Sisters of Silence Persuer Cadre [105pts]: Cyber-Jackals, Cyber-Jackals, Cyber-Jackals, 2x Pursuers, Steeltalon Wing . Pursuer Mistress: Needle Pistol, Power Sword

Heavy Support 
Legio Custodes Sagittarum Guard Squad [350pts]: Teleportation Transponders . 5 x Sagittarum Guard: Adrastus Bolt Caliver. 

Total: 3000pts

That gun-servitor is super rad!

Why thank you! 

Now watch me butcher 'Garmoa' through my rubbish paint skills 

How did you justify taking ToE allies with the Dark Brotherhood? Not trying to be an ass, I'm genuinely curious. I was thinking it be'd cool to do Custodes with Blackshields but had a hard time making it work in my head. ;)

Techmarine! 

Heavily modded, as one would expect being in the field with blackshields for so long. 

Tempted to call him a variation of 'Nebula'  owing to the fact his brother, now servitor is called Gomora. 

post-16371-0-48190100-1497258526_thumb.jpg