Photo

the Prophet's BLOOD ANGELS

Blood Angel BAAL Sanguinius Knight Storm eagle Voss Lightening Stormlord Falchion Conversion Kitbash

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationAuckland, Eastern Australia

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:39 AM

Also getting these things closer to finishing....

7LYuLpa.jpg

The BAAL assault ram......i remodelled the cock-pit. Now to get the detail on...i think i will use this as a test for some hand drawn gold filigree. There simply is not enough on the FW BA transfer...travesty really. 

"We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear –" Sanguinius in the battle for Terra.

#142 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:41 AM

And of course Sanguinius doesn't just fall out of a battle barge...he needs a flyer to get his arse onto the battlefield. This is his personal Storm Eagle....

doPJ8CO.jpg

• FieronThor, Sigismund's Ghost, Raglan and 1 other like this

"We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear –" Sanguinius in the battle for Terra.

#143 Raglan

Raglan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,130 posts
  • LocationMonmouthshire

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

I like the custom storm eagle 

#144 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,806 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:56 AM

Looking good, man!

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#145 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:40 AM

I like the custom storm eagle 

Its been fun...i would like to do it again, but learn from my mistakes. 

Looking good, man!

Thanks you sir.

#146 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:42 AM

Couldn't resist this distraction.

Still WIP....would like to use as a Term BA Chaplain......but is about the size of a primaris i think. He as about 2mm on a cataphractii character.

Not sure how to paint candles though????? If anyone hasty advice?

u1jLzA3.png

FY0XuYN.png

• Sigismund's Ghost and Baal Triumphant like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angel, BAAL, Sanguinius, Knight, Storm eagle, Voss Lightening, Stormlord, Falchion, Conversion, Kitbash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users