Photo

the Prophet's BLOOD ANGELS

Blood Angel BAAL Sanguinius Knight Storm eagle Voss Lightening Stormlord Falchion Conversion Kitbash

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#101 Sigismund's Ghost

Sigismund's Ghost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:24 PM

Beautiful Cataphractii
  • firstsilentprophet likes this

#102 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationAuckland, Eastern Australia

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

Wow - hell of a month.

Anyway, here is a bit of a catch up.

BjpJnD8.jpg

Some heavy infantry.

Not sure where to go from here? In terms of heavy or special weapon squads.

"We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear –" Sanguinius in the battle for Terra.

#103 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:43 AM

And finally got 20 man tac squad done.

Here are 5 men, i do group shops in the daytime with beer light.

JFVDZ5l.jpg

"We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear –" Sanguinius in the battle for Terra.

#104 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:46 AM

And the first of my BoP troops.

I have 18 (3x6) of the FW rectangular shields. So wanted something spacial for the 2 squad leaders.

I tried to custom make some shields......good idea, but not successful really.

LxZhMVj.jpg

#105 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:46 AM

20 man Tac Squad.

LWVkI5h.jpg

#106 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:48 AM

And work so far.......

W99do41.jpg

Plan to get my other two lightnings done, along with 40 Mk4 (B@C) assault marines.

Then....3 storm eagles and 60 MK3 (BoP) marines.

• Sigismund's Ghost, Orso85 and Siphoyn like this

#107 Sigismund's Ghost

Sigismund's Ghost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:59 AM

Impressive.

#108 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,579 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

Good stuff, man!

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#109 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:31 AM

Impressive.

Cheers mate - long way to go yet.

Good stuff, man!

Bit of spare time never goes to waste.

#110 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:35 AM

Just started looking at the 8th Ed Rules, etc.

Here are a few 'crude' data sheets. Currently a mix between 8th & heresy with a BA bias.

MRQQYmK.png

VdLRoqG.png

I was testing out how this looks, and to see if i could make a template that i can use for all units. Thats not quite the case - definitely need 1 for troops, and 1 for vehicles. But if you customise to suite your actual unit, then you don't need all the options!

Happy to give the xls file if anyone want it - but i am not a pro, so it WYSIWYG... ;)  

#111 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,579 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

Very cool!

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#112 Dibdab666

Dibdab666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:52 PM

very cool

Would love a file

#113 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

As i said happy to share - is there a way to add to this forum? If not PM me with your email. I send you my current character/squad, and vehicle.

Also..got the blank page from Dono1979 from this link:

http://heresy30k.inv...hl=+blank +page

So it can be easily swapped out if you want. Once i get a model done, i will try to put that in the background also.

#114 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:33 AM

I adjusted the layout for vehicles to loose that stupid damage table on the side - now incorporated it within the main stats.

bQNIaFs.png

#115 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:37 PM

Just placed an order for some Mk3 pauldrons and combat shields from Shapeways....really want to get my half painted Mk4s done, but i currently committing a small sin - starting a Mech army instead of focussing on my BAs. Hopefully spending some $$ on the BAs will redirect my attention.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angel, BAAL, Sanguinius, Knight, Storm eagle, Voss Lightening, Stormlord, Falchion, Conversion, Kitbash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users