#62 EdTat

EdTat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationJust So. Of Buffalo NY

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

So, to all who posted in this thread many thanks. Thanks to your ideas and photos, and some time off due to a surgery, I've been able to break the back of my building and painting backlog. To list, two 10 man squads of Tacs with Sgt, Vexilla, vox, & extra weapons; 10 man Breacher squad, Graviton guns,vox,Vexilla; 10 man destroyer squad, 2 missile launchers, jet packs, Sgt.; 10 man Cataphractii Squad mixed weapons, Sgt, Standard bearer, auto cannon & plasma blaster.; 9 man recon squad with sniper rifles,Sgt & Vigilator. 8 man tac support squad plasma guns, 2 apothicarions, a forge lord, old metal Techmarine, master of signals, Chaplain, 10 man heavy support squad ( missiles ); 5 Rhinos, 3 predators ( 1 old school phaeton turret 2 Deimos, 1 plasma, 1 plasma or conversion Beamer ) a ten man Vet squad, primed and based, and an eight man seeker squad, based and painted, awaiting final construction. All the squads includ some level of conversions, mostly minor. Still awaiting construction:2 Land raider Phobos, 1 Land raider Proteus, 1 Xiphon Interceptor, 1 Contemptor Cortus and 1 Leviathan Siege Dreadnought. Green to black on a deredeo dreadnought, bone to black on a Spartan, and build and paint one dreadnought drop pod. I think re-coat the Spartan 1st, then the Dreadnoughts and finally the Xiphon. At some point I'll be taking a few pics and posting them. And oh yeah, a conversion land raider Achiles, green to black. Hopefully all by March 15 or so, we will see !

#63 mwnciboo

mwnciboo

Forgelord of the Iron Xth, in the Webserver updating your Noosph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

Lion_kretschmann_by_slaine69_zpsprnawcfa

Mike if you keep playing with hair extensions you'll go....ah fair one. :)

"RAD Grenades, RAD Grenades on everything you possibly can....."

#64 Raglan

Raglan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,639 posts
  • LocationMonmouthshire

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

f8b37221984f64471f6859d51ec5713a.jpg

• Mike French, betrayer41 and briaata like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic