#1 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationAuckland, Eastern Australia

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:36 AM

I was hoping there were people willing to share their B@C (and BoP) conversions to both entertain and educate.

I have seen some brilliant pieces scattered throughout the forum. So i figure...post my little effort and shake the tree:

All work in progress, so not painted or based yet. But I like that, as it shows how and what was done to the original:

Librarian [basically kuthra sedd, with some GW librarian head + staff, BA pauldron, custom psychic hood, scull pauldron and robe remodelling]:

uuMMgWU.jpg

Praetor 1 [Steloc Aethon - swapped stormbolter and sword, remodelled left arm, greenstuff seals and BA blood drops] :

yb71HR6.jpg

Praetor 2 [Steloc Aethon - remodelled arms, sanguinary guard axe and wing shield (shout out to Macchatio who gave me the idea)]:

Mqgt4Tz.jpg

And Contemptor dreadnaught [basically reposition legs and torso, add thicker armour, rivets, scrolls, etc., psychic hood, seals, spell book, and turned a assault cannon into a librarian force halberd (may not 30K yet but we'll wait and pray)]:

qqmEBio.jpg

SaveSave

• Mordian7th, Bauhaus86, Wulox and 4 others like this

"We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear –" Sanguinius in the battle for Terra.

#2 Chocolate corkscrew

Chocolate corkscrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:32 PM

No converted to show off yet - cool work. No sure about that shield though? Maybe the green bird shit on the front is too big? :)

#3 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:37 PM

It was meant for my storm eagle - just trying it out. I will shorten, add a parchment ribbon, and industrialise the back face. Waiting for the milliputt to dry. 

"We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear –" Sanguinius in the battle for Terra.

#4 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

Chaplain [very basic, swap pistols, add blood drop, parchment, dagger and head]:

Kc4NtAn.jpg

• Bauhaus86 and DuskRaiderXIV like this

#5 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:46 PM

Contemptor dreadnaught [basically reposition torso (still looks very static, so i may cut down and sculpt the leg), add thicker armour, rivets, BA iconry, etc.,]:

Edc2pR6.png

• Bauhaus86 and DuskRaiderXIV like this

#6 lill

lill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMalmö, Sweden

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:46 PM

55870599-AB57-4020-B52E-491D9E037060.jpg

XIIth legion character
  • Mordian7th, DuskRaiderXIV, chopper008 and 3 others like this

#7 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,257 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:16 PM

Here's a couple I did for the Thousand Sons:

CataphractiiCenturionPiP%20(1).jpg

BaCSorcererPtd%20(1).jpg

• Still standing, DuskRaiderXIV, sol_invictus and 5 others like this

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#8 DuskRaiderXIV

DuskRaiderXIV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:48 PM

I'd post pictures of my conversions done using B@C, but quite honestly pretty much everything in the box has been converted using Chaos, FW, and third party bits. Literally every model... but as far as the Characters and Contemptor, here you go...

20160627_025309_zpsdeboqku8.jpg

20160627_025318_zpscqzbwlfn.jpg

20160627_025329_zpssg4dy98q.jpg

20160903_014533_zpskcijtssq.jpg

And unfortunately, this guy... who is not even a legal model to use :(

20160303_114552_zpsucemm9sk.jpg

20160303_114610_zpsmxjffzf3.jpg

To check it all out, here's a link to my thread:

http://heresy30k.inv...rd-bearers-wip/

• Mordian7th, war009, Alaric and 3 others like this

#9 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:50 AM

I like it; so legal-smeagle. Greenstuff up some pteruges to the left shoulder and brilliant. And the dreads left leg reposition came out great. 

#10 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

XIIth legion character is truely gruesome. I was thinking dual combat swords (or axes) would be good for a blood angel assault squad, but you can only do that for a tactical squad.

#11 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:47 AM

Moritat [Sedd's cape, standard front armour, sanguinary guard leg (with the bum-hole knee pads changed), melts guns cut down to pistol, etc.]:

iYF3P2L.jpg

• Mario888 likes this

#12 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:26 AM

Here is a Forge Lord [custom servo-harness with flamer and sword, mechadendrites with plasma cutter and (future claw - not finished yet), bionic left arm].

pN8hUMv.jpg

WPdOoWw.jpg

• Mordian7th, Bauhaus86, Leman Russ SW and 2 others like this

#13 Chocolate corkscrew

Chocolate corkscrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

Nice -where did you buy the bits?

#14 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:00 AM

Its just Steloc, with other weapons from B@C. Hammer is custom (wing from sang guard), servo-harness & arms are plastic card.

#15 shade_1313

shade_1313

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:33 AM

Here's a couple I did for the Thousand Sons:

BaCSorcererPtd%20(1).jpg

I love this guy.  Particularly that it's a Chaplain converted into a Librarian.  Just fantastic.  I may well use the same model, in a similar way.

#16 IamOmegon

IamOmegon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Locationkamloops British Columbia Canada

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:39 AM

Almost finished contempt or for my Wolves.

832415_sm-.jpg

832414_sm-.jpg

Little hard to see but. His torso had been twisted, hips opened up. Head twisted. And he is about to grav cannon a Thousand Son into oblivion
  • Mordian7th and firstsilentprophet like this

#17 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:58 AM

Awesome - grav-can his arse! I take it the claws are FW?

#18 IamOmegon

IamOmegon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Locationkamloops British Columbia Canada

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:05 AM

Yes they are

#19 ROBOcaster

ROBOcaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:58 PM

I don't want to blow your minds guys but, check these bad boys out! Took me hours to get those Dark Angel Wings filed down.

7yob1cGh.jpg

• Mike French, Mordian7th, ThePrince and 1 other like this

#20 ThePrince

ThePrince

Charming Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Uk

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:10 PM

Here we go, just got the 3rd guy done today so thought I'd add my chaps into the mix!

Got a nice simple Heresy Conversion

100_4920_zpsnpm1lr7k.jpg

Then the heretical Inquisitor Conversion (Now nicknamed Abaddon the Inquisitor)

DSC_0683201_zpswbtehzrd.jpg

And finally the fully converted Lord Commander (Sans a scenic base)

microMsg.1476270969961_zpsgqw1ftat.jpg

• Mordian7th and firstsilentprophet like this

signature_zpsxbcopuqr.png

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steloc Aethon, Kurtha Sedd, B@C, Betrayal at Calth, Conversion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users