#241 storm666

storm666

Jens Rosemann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationEssen, Germany

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:42 AM

I have cleared my whole data folder and re-downloaded all the files but I can't pick Word Bearers anymore. Anyone else has the same problem?

(I'm on iOS currently)

"All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth."

- Lorgar Aurelian, Primarch of the Word Bearers Legion, Chosen of Chaos Undivided and Bearer of the Word

#242 storm666

storm666

Jens Rosemann

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationEssen, Germany

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:43 AM

Also I can no longer open my old Word Bearers lists.

"All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth."

- Lorgar Aurelian, Primarch of the Word Bearers Legion, Chosen of Chaos Undivided and Bearer of the Word

#243 ArbitorIan

ArbitorIan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:28 PM

Is anyone updating these any more? I would, but the new files are WAY too complicated for me to figure out!

In addition to the notes a few posts back on the IM&C and Additional Lords of War ones, some more

- In IM&C, the costs for Fire Support Squads weapon upgrades are wrong - in addition, since you have to update all the weapons, the fire teams could be collective.

- In Additional Lords of War, you include Stormblades (which are no longer available as an option) and don't include Banehammers (which are).

#244 Arq

Arq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationMK45 / EC2

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

Recently there have been some serious layout issues.  I've had to exit the app and re start.  Quite frustrating...  

#245 Mounty_chris

Mounty_chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

Um... where has the HH respository gone??!

Of course I selected delete before refresh.. so now I have nothing!

#246 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

Doh! Likewise, as of this morning - I did a fresh install so lost my old one, can't see the repo on the website. :/

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#247 Frag

Frag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

Try: https://github.com/BSData

#248 m0nolith

m0nolith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

Are you guys using the computer one or the one on IOS?

Formerly known as Proximo

gallery_86352_12089_1713.jpg

Instagram : m0nolith_

#249 Mounty_chris

Mounty_chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

I'm on android.
Thankfully I did have the repository stored locally after all (despite BS saying it had deleted it) so OK for now..

#250 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

I was using the PC one m'self. The repo has reappeared on the website - all appears to be present and accounted for once again. Excellent!

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battlescribe, repository, list, horus heresy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users