#221 Pavel Araghast

Pavel Araghast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:59 AM

Zopha, how can I convert cat to catz files?

#222 Zopha

Zopha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

Zopha, how can I convert cat to catz files?

You don't need to if your using them in battlescribe, .cat and .gst will work the same as .catz and .gstz you just have to delete all the files in the data folder.

If you want to create them then the open the BS data editor, open the .cat or .gst you want to convert and then file->save as and you can switch the file type to the z version.

They're nearly the same files, just the z version is compressed to save bandwith from the appspot site.

#223 mgs88

mgs88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

Hi I've just recently downloaded Battlescribe & when I go to start a new roster I get the following error message

More than one data file found with the same id.

1) C:\Users\Michael\BattleScribe\data\Warhammer 30,000 - The Horus Heresy\: More than one data file found with the same id.

Has any one else had this before?

#224 Pavel Araghast

Pavel Araghast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:02 PM

Yeap, had it, maybe I didn't clean whole data\Warhammer 30,000 - The Horus Heresy\ folder, I'll do that tomorrow at the office, on phone atm.

#225 Pavel Araghast

Pavel Araghast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:19 AM

It's working, just delete current Warhammer 30,000 - The Horus Heresy folder and add new one from archive.

#226 Zopha

Zopha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:51 PM

Hi I've just recently downloaded Battlescribe & when I go to start a new roster I get the following error message

More than one data file found with the same id.

1) C:\Users\Michael\BattleScribe\data\Warhammer 30,000 - The Horus Heresy\: More than one data file found with the same id.

Has any one else had this before?

May have been a corrupt release, the main source was acting up a bit the last few days. Can you try clearing out your data files and pulling them in again? There's a guide for this on the battlescribe site - https://battlescribe...faq=refreshData

#227 Zopha

Zopha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

Alphalas has been hard at work again and has done quite a bit to get the Army of Dark Compliance theme working. It's available for testing/use now in the latest release in the following files 

The Horus Heresy: v64

Legiones Astartes: v251

Imperialis Militia: v39

To use it you'll need to select the Army of Dark Compliance Force Org on army creation, it shouldn't matter which one you go with first but you'll need to add the Legiones Astartes catalogue AND the Imperialis Militia catalogue, both using the same Force Org. Please let us know of any errors or issues either here or on github https://github.com/B...s-heresy/issues

• Pavel Araghast likes this

#228 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,257 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:49 PM

Once again - awesome work all around! I really appreciate the effort you and the team have been putting in. Looking forward to seeing my beloved Thousand Sons make it into the lists (though I can imagine that with all their funky special rules that's likely to be quite the undertaking).

Keep up the great work!

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#229 UberlordGendo

UberlordGendo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

First off, thank you guys.
Second, any eta for the Thousand Sons?

#230 Ancient Crixus

Ancient Crixus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

war machine detachment and sub orbital strike wing are missing from LoW section. Also it keeps asking for old lists to take the "legiones astartes" rule - this is including vehicles. other than that seems to be running great. keep up the good work guys.

#231 Mike French

Mike French

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 10,695 posts
  • LocationSalisbury, Wiltshie, UK

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:54 AM

Wolves speaker of the dead doesn't have terminator options.

Cheers for the graft fellas.

#232 montambro

montambro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

How do I create a sub orbital strike wing?

#233 bama

bama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

Have the Thousand Sons been added to the files yet?

#234 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,257 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

Not yet it seems. I'd expect it'll take a fair bit of work with all the odd add-ons and upgrades all the various characters and units can get. Definitely looking forward to it though! The folks that have been making updates have my respect and admiration. :)

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#235 UberlordGendo

UberlordGendo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:24 PM

Aye, but that book keeping I can do by hand. I'd really prefer they did a quick addition of the points values for them and filed of the rules in the rest later--things like temple are probably going to be a mess to code, but really don't matter as much.

#236 Falkenthal

Falkenthal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt, Germany

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:43 PM

Anybody with the same problem? I cannot open any Questoris Knight lists. Battlescribe just does nothing when I try to open a Questoris Knight list. I can open Legiones Astartes Age of Darkness lists but even when I try to add an alliied detachment of Knights, it doesn´t work.

gallery_4796_309_24698.jpg

#237 Zopha

Zopha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

My free time has basically disappeared so i haven't been able to work on the files or do much else except a very small bit of hobby. I was hoping there would be some progress on the files but no. For the thousands sons, the named characters are in the master files now and need some links to set them up, an hour or so to get the links in and testing.

If anyone has been thinking about contributing to the heresy files then let have a look at the repo on https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy and come talk to us on https://gitter.im/BSData/horus-heresy if you have experience with GIT the awesome! If not, it won't matter too much we'll figure it out. As always, the files are maintained by community contributions.

If your having issues with the most Knights list please delete your data files and refresh them. Most of the knights have been moved to the main GST file so they can be linked in other catalogue, one of your files may not have updated properly.

I'll try to get through any of the replies I've missed and address any new and current issues.
  • Mordian7th likes this

#238 UberlordGendo

UberlordGendo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:15 AM

Thanks for the update and the info on how to participate. I'll check it out this weekend.

#239 ArbitorIan

ArbitorIan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:36 PM

Some bugs for updating, mostly with the Imperialis Militia & Cults data files:

- the IM&C file doesn't include any fortifications, unlike the Astartes file. Since there is no separate 'Fortifications' datafile, the only way to add them is to add a force of Astartes!!

- the IM&C file doesn't include the Additional Lord of War, unlike the Astartes file. You can add a force using the 'Additional Lords of War' datafile BUT

- the points costs for superheavies in the Additional Lords of War datafile AND in the Astartes datafile are wrong. It looks like they've been taken from the Solar Auxilia list, but should have been taken from the most recent 40k source (Mont'ka or Apocalypse). The SA variants have additional points added for Explorator Adaptions, which other armies don't get. Correct values are:

Banehammer 455
Baneblade 535
Shadowsword 455
Stormlord 480
Stormsword 485

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battlescribe, repository, list, horus heresy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users