• DilSr likes this

#62 drweir4

drweir4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

I've got 4 heresy events booked between now and the end of the year, and I think some still have tickets

They are distributed around the country, but none are too hard to get to, so there is still plenty going on - at least for those who want awesome narrative heresy events

#63 Relentless

Relentless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:12 PM

yeah for sure. Might have to travel a bit but who cares right? It's part of the fun. Only one of those 5 is in Bristol, the rest are north and south so it's definitely happening, like I said it's just you have to put the effort in.

#64 FerrusFingers

FerrusFingers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationMid Sussex

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

I wish I was a better player of 7th, was hoping to get into Tarsis or similar as a tryout but missed the boat. I didn't play much 7th/Heresy and I've now got more 8th games under my belt than the 'old' (waits for flaming) system.. I guess I'll travel to Raglan's place and take him up on the Heresy in 8th offer instead.. 

• Raglan likes this

Say what you like about the Fourteenth Legion. They are mean, ugly bastards but tenacious. There's no one else I'd rather have by my side in a war of attrition and almost anyone I'd rather have against me. 

#65 Relentless

Relentless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

there is still a ticket for tarsiss. 2 where released a day ago and I got one so jump aboard!
  • FerrusFingers likes this

#66 FerrusFingers

FerrusFingers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationMid Sussex

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

Balls, I'm now flying to Dubai on the Sunday for work.. :(

Say what you like about the Fourteenth Legion. They are mean, ugly bastards but tenacious. There's no one else I'd rather have by my side in a war of attrition and almost anyone I'd rather have against me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users