#21 firstsilentprophet

firstsilentprophet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • LocationAuckland, Eastern Australia

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:58 AM

Is there a reason for the wings behind who i assume is Guilliman? The GW model had little girly wings on the back pack - they seem to be growing? Maybe he's been drinking from the Grail?

"We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear –" Sanguinius in the battle for Terra.

#22 FerrusFingers

FerrusFingers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationMid Sussex

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

Been playing Konor games the last 2 weeks, by and large they have been fun, 2 draws, 2 losses. My last game the Iron Hands took the Mastodon and a few dreadnoughts and got utterly smashed by a Daemon summoning army. Apparently the 'gamey' players are all out to pull as many shenanigans as possible to tip things against the imperium at our local shop!

• Raglan likes this

Say what you like about the Fourteenth Legion. They are mean, ugly bastards but tenacious. There's no one else I'd rather have by my side in a war of attrition and almost anyone I'd rather have against me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users