4 replies to this topic

#1 DaKing

DaKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:31 AM

Hello all. The family has decided to visit the old country in the Summer of 2018 (long way off but I'm starting the planning early). I really want to make a pilgrimage up to Nottingham from London while I'm there and it would be even better if something big was going on. What GW or FW is events typically happen in the Summer time and when do they post the dates?

Cheers from Texas

#2 Mike French

Mike French

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 11,298 posts
  • LocationSalisbury, Wiltshie, UK

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:23 AM

Forgeworld open day would be a good one. Dates normally don't come out too far in advance though. I believe tickets this year were available at warhammer fest. I could be wrong though.

#3 Penddraig

Penddraig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts
  • LocationArlesey, Bedfordshire

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:10 AM

Mikes correct. Tickets for the FW Open Day were available at Warhammer Fest. The Warhammer World calander is normally available two months ahead so for August events, the dates are normally up around June.
'Let us speak now of the death of kings...' - Richard II
Sons of Horus 131st Company "The Kingslayers" http://aus30k.com/30...itle=L-XVI-3752
'Better to reign in Hell then serve in Heaven!' - John Milton, Paradise Lost
'What is it about my leadership that makes you think I tolerate failure?' - Ezekyle Abaddon, Black Legion

#4 DaKing

DaKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Thanks guys. I figured it would be something like that. The stars would have to align perfectly since all other travel plans would be booked months in advance!

#5 DaKing

DaKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:59 PM

Okay I've settled on June 2018 for my month in Europe. As far as the U.K. I know I'll be in Cardiff, London, and maybe Nottingham. I'll keep my eyes open for events posted as the year rolls on. Kind of a pain in the ass to transport an army across the pond but I've done it before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users