26 replies to this topic

#21 Mike French

Mike French

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 11,298 posts
  • LocationSalisbury, Wiltshie, UK

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

I think the only way GW could make a 1st founding loyalist chapter become traitor, without making too many people go bat shit crazy, would be to the Dark Angels chapter to split.
Bring back the Lion and split the Dark Angels between Luther and the Lion. The fallen (with Cypher bringing back the Lion sword, Return of the King style) become the loyalist followers of the the Lion and the emperor. They return, free the lion from the rock and the chapter divides in two. I'd go as far as say I'd start a Dark Angel army if they did 😁🤙

As for traitor becoming loyal, I would love to see the Thousand Sons come back. Doubtful but it would be awesome. I think AL is the easy option.
  • Plasma likes this

#22 Grieux

Grieux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:46 AM

I'd love to see the Emperor's Children come back and Fulgrim to sacrifice himself in a lost attempt of redemption after freeing himself from the influence of the Laer.

As for loyalist going traitor the easy picks would be white scars or raven guard due to the fact that they have less followership and both Primarchs might come back batshit crazy from the Eye of Terror thanks to the rift.

#23 Raglan

Raglan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,008 posts
  • LocationMonmouthshire

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

Surely the Emperor's Children are way too f@#ked up by now?

#24 Mordian7th

Mordian7th

Ordo Moderatus

• Moderators
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO USA

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

If it does come to pass I'm betting we'll see the Dark Angels and Alpha Legion swap loyalties, as they're both legions with divided/murky loyalties.

Mordian 7th Regiment - Polluting the blogosphere since 0.273.009/M03 ;)

#25 Death Guard

Death Guard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • LocationNorth West UK

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:49 AM

Thinking about it, what Mike said makes sense. They are bringing back a load of primarchs in the 40K universe. We know that the next Primarch is likely to be Mortarian who is going to kick ass and chew gum (and he's fresh outta gum). The forces of darkness will be at the point of sweet victory then the Lion will come sweeping in to cheesily save the day (and to sell a bat shit load of extra models).

Death Guard Dave

#26 Marcus Arias

Marcus Arias

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

I like the theory of splitting the DA in two. How many 'Fallen' DA are there? I do like the theory of Dorn's return, complete with a scowl and a metal Fist. Though my money's on Corax, he's stopped listening to his Emo music and goes full on Death Metal, screeches out of the warp and causes general mayhem.

With regards to the Traitors turning good, aren't most of the Traitor Primarchs Demons now? Can they truly turn loyal if they are saturated with the energies of the Four Chaos Gods. Unless Kurze comes back from the dead.. or maybe even Horus.

Ultramarines XLII Company: http://heresy30k.inv...n-42nd-company/

#27 bluntblade

bluntblade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

I'd love to see the Emperor's Children come back and Fulgrim to sacrifice himself in a lost attempt of redemption after freeing himself from the influence of the Laer.
As for loyalist going traitor the easy picks would be white scars or raven guard due to the fact that they have less followership and both Primarchs might come back batshit crazy from the Eye of Terror thanks to the rift.

He actually freed himself shortly after Isstvan V, and then let the Emperor's Children torture him to expel the daemon because "woo! Sensations!"

I'd be really miffed if the Khan turned Traitor. Especially as he rejected the idea of heeding the denizens of the Warp long before Chais was recognised by the Imperium.

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users