#1 Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:22 AM

Ahriman, my brother.

We are undone, erased from existence by the sins we have committed. Our father broods as he waits for his doom, for the doom of us all. He commands us to lay low and die quietly under the executioner's blade, to watch as beautiful Prospero is reduced to rubble, mere echoes of a nobler age. I should listen, I know this, to the words of my father, greater than all in this wretched galaxy. 

And yet, I will not.

It pains me, First Captain, to defy the last act of our father, but I must. The Emperor's dogs will not find us yielding, they will not find abased criminals before them. They will find the Thousand Sons, lords of Prospero and the masters of the Great Ocean. They will find great warriors armoured in red silver, the last stand of a noble cause. They will find Praetor Baresmanas and his Terminators opposing them, the last sons of the Crimson King.

I will not survive this day, I know this. I have chosen a fitting place to die, the bridge named for my noble predecessor Darius Hefferneti. I will die before his marble statue, under the judgement of his unyielding eyes of white stone. The Wolves may slay me and take the bridge of Hefferneti, but they will bleed for every step they take on this Prosperine earth.

Die well, brother, and if you survive this tragedy, remember the names of Baresmanas and his soldiers, proud sons of Prospero to the bloody last.

- Vox Transmission from Praetor Baresmanas to First Captain Ahriman. 

• Mordian7th, Mounty_chris and Unwanted like this

#2 WillHP11

WillHP11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationPreston, UK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:51 AM

Sounds pretty amazing so far can't wait to see more.
  • Ashenwyte likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thousand Sons, Painting and Modelling, Heresy, Burning of Prospero, DAMN THE SONS OF RUSS, SPACE WOLVES WORST LEGION, #neverforgetprospero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users